Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Holly and the Old Man

For about three days, I have been having a text convo with the older man who wrote his number on my hand. He is sweet. He said I was gorgeous (smiles). He hasn't sent me any inappropriate pics of himself, and he hasn't mentioned sex once. When I text him, he texts me right back. I don't have to wait hours for a response. He goes to bed early (fantastic!) and he has a job. He may be perfect for me, except we haven't had a real telephone conversation and his texts are kind of general. There isn't any beef, even though I know he is interested. Do I have to provide the beef because I am younger? This may be a problem, because I'm lazy, lol. I want to know more about him, but I am comfortable at this pace as well. It buys me time from doing something stupid, and it is refreshing just texting a man and not getting something gross in return. I think I will just marinate in this for a while, although my dad thinks its gross. If this guy is as old as I think he is, he is older than my dad! Interesting...