Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

P and the Fiance

P has a fiance.
She is a Muslim young lady that he's met.
I am pretty positive that he is going to marry her...soon!
I never hear from Brownie or Quinton anymore. Kinfolk and Amber are a package deal. P is my last standing male friend, and in about six months when he gets hitched, I won't have any male friends left.
This is going to be hard for me.
It is obvious that he is very much in love with this girl by the way that he speaks about her. And it's not that once he is married that we will officially not have a chance. That has been clear for years. It's that once he gets married, I will lose one of my closest male friends ever, and I don't know if I will be able to bounce back from it.
Yes, P can be a dick and has hurt me in the past, but I speak to him on the phone more than any of my other friends. He calls and checks in with me and tells me about his life. I will miss that.
I can't take another heartbreak. Eyeroll.