Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

My sexy chicken before I put her in the oven. Look at her being all flirty!

Green beans, onions, and chicken sausage. Don't sleep on chicken sausage, it's a great seasoning meat.

Granny playing checkers.

Granny and my brother Cass.

Aunty Lara, Granny, and Cass.
 
Before yesterday, I was pretty sure I was going to have a bland and lonely Thanksgiving. My Aunty G and cousin went to Detroit to hang with our Detroit fam, my Aunty Lara worked for the overtime, and my roommate was going to someone else's house. My mom had a big Thanksgiving dinner, but I couldn't get to her house. But my brother was able to come home from school, so we ate and watched Netflix and visited my Grandma at the home. I am happy he is here, otherwise I think I just would have cried the whole time.