Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Not So Special Delivery

I got a tag on my door the other day that said that I missed the delivery man.
I waited by the door the next two days and no one came.
So I had to call the company and go through all that jazz to find it.
I was called this morning and the operator told me that the delivery man said he placed the package in my hands.
"Does he have dread locks?" I asked.
"Yes," she answered.
"OMG! I remember, he delivered them. I am so sorry," I told her. How this man placing a package in my hands slipped my mind I don't know. Then I said, "I can't believe that I forgot because I think that he is so fine!"
The operator goes, "It's fine! I'm just glad that we got this figured out. Because he said he gave them right to you. He said he put the packages directly to this large woman."
Whomp.
I'm assuming that the delivery man was referring to me as the large woman.
I fanaticize about ordering something else just so he can deliver them and I can answer the door naked and pull his hair.
How that will rectify things I don't know.