Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

The Health Post

I have had an untreated cavity since 2004 that hurts on and off LIKE HELL!
I have high blood pressure.
I am overweight.
My boobs hurt so bad after my last period that I thought they were going to fall off.
I am way overdo a pap.
I am almost 30.
There. I needed to see it in writing. Next month, I am going to the doctor. Let me be clear: I CAN NOT AFFORD IT! But I must go. I am exhausted with the patch work I am doing on my body and I just want my bill of health. I am tired of speculating and Googling symptoms and praying for things to clear up, heal, and go away.
Don't get it twisted, I am not sick. But I don't want to be. I want to get on that track of keeping up with me physically, seeing that so many people that I know that were way more fit than me have fallen ill.
I say this as I eat Vanilla Wafers out of the box.
I go to the gym every week, but I feel that I probably only burn 50 calories wading in the pool on Sundays.
I found a cheap dentist on Amazon Local. I am pretty sure it is operated out of a basement, but what are you going to do?
They are going to poke and probe and take blood and tug and pull.
I'm grown, it has to be done.
Sigh, these wafers are delicious.