Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Patience

Today my patience was ROYALLY tried.
I like to think of myself as a pretty calm person. You know from this blog that inside I am all over the place with my emotions. But when it comes to everyday life, I try to be cool, calm, and collected.
But today, oh today, my patience was so tested that I was speechless. And speechless on purpose. If I would have opened my mouth to talk, I was either going to cry or scream or start cursing or something. Yes, it was that type of patience tampering.
I have found that life has to be navigated with a little bit of tolerance and patience.
And this works for me, because I only have A LITTLE tolerance and patience. But I just feel like the world is trying to snatch my tiny bit of patience from me, and this is scary. I feel like that teaspoon of patience is the one thing keeping me from losing it! If it goes bye-bye, I will become that lady downtown that wears fatigues and yells at the air.
Hmmmm, yelling at the air. No bills. No responsibility. No cares. Just bein' crazy. I am sad I see the appeal in that.