Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Adulthood

I wish that someone could clearly define what an adult is and means, because if it wasn't for the fact that I get periods and live on my own, I would swear I was ten.
I AM OVERWHELMWED. THIS ISH IS OVERWHELMING.
It is all too much, all of it, and I seem to be the only "adult" I know on the brink. Everyone else is so damn well adjusted with fiancés and money and cars and a strong connection to God and they juice their breakfasts and cut out carbs. Their twist outs never look dry and they have such profound things to say on Facebook.
IT'S TOO MUCH!
If it seems like I am complaining than good, because I am.
Sigh.
Yesterday I was so through that I actually got up, started clicking my heels, and chanting that there is no place like home...I WAS AT HOME!
I just texted Amber to come rescue me. With any luck, she will pick me up and ride me around the block. That would be nice. #blankfaceoveritspirituallyfatigueddone