Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Round 2

Sickles came over my house last Friday and he was so nice and well-behaved that it was hard to believe that this was the same guy from the last time. Trial and error has told me that I have to remember that he is, but he was pretty awesome this go 'round.
We talked about everything-his ex, babies, and the Instagram posts he likes. You know, the pictures with funny sayings on them? He showed me a picture of his mom. He went in on the show Orange is the New Black and how it makes the criminal justice system seem like a joke. He is very, very passionate about his opinions. I am a huge talker, but I found myself just listening with wide eyes. Like, his opinions are unshakably STRONG. You almost can't argue with them.
I learned that the white ranger is the coolest one.
His God son, his ex's child, looks A LOT like him. Like... a lot, but I'm not drawing conclusions.
Good thing: he was a gentleman this time. Almost too good of a gentleman. I had to ask him for a hug!
Bad thing: Because of this, I'm not sure if he likes me. I don't think he is over his ex. I want to ask. Is it cool to ask? Shouldn't I just assume he does because he was here? I wanted to ask him while he was here, but he gets hella impatient if you don't just spit things out.
He said he can read women really well, but refused to read me. Not sure what that means. He also said he sends me racy texts just to play with me. That he knows I'm "not about that life."
I can't figure him out, but I like him.
We will see what his next visit is like. Hopefully we get to dance.