Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

So my friend Lakyle (number six from the left on top of the class picture who is now a male model) posted this on Facebook yesterday about Ryan Crowder (first on top). He died the other day dude, and you know how I (third from the left on the bottom row) don't deal well with death. I haven't spoken or seen Ryan Crowder  since the last day of third grade, and this shook me up. I mean, I remember him clearly, you know? We weren't bffs or anything, but I remember him being a rational kid. He was a boy that didn't get on my nerves. This is a big accolade for a third grade boy.
According to the comments on the post, his heart just stopped. So Holly, who has daily chest pains and heart disease worries was obviously effected by this. I kept waking up last night and checking my pulse, which is fruitless, seeing that I don't know what a good pulse should be.
This man went to grade school with me, and now he's dead before 30. Man, everyday you are here is a blessing. I need to remember that on days when I am bitching about my life.
RIP Ryan.