Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Depressed I Guess

This was last week:
I started off with no energy. None.
I lounged around my house watching Tales from the Crypt on Netflix. I told myself I would wash everyday, but I didn't get around to it until today. In the middle of the week I made progress by kicking my laundry hamper down the steps, but again, the wash didn't get done until just now.
I just really didn't feel like it, whatever it is.
Finally, I talked to Fran and she said I was depressed.
I was not all together convinced seeing that the last time I was depressed, all I did was cry and eat. This time around, I just blankly edited my work and surfed the Internet. No tears.
But Fran insisted and I got scared.
The last time I was depressed I didn't think it would ever end. This time is different. I kind of feel like I am in a dream or half asleep or something. I don't know if that is better or worse.
Determined to prove Fran wrong, I cleaned up my room (which looked like a war zone) and finally made it to the Laundromat.
I feel like I am in a rut. I kind of just want to crawl in a hole...with my Netflix and a can of Sprite of course. Wake me if you have cookies.