Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Pep It Up List

I need to pep it up guys. I have been hella emo lately, and I think it is because I am tired of the same ol' same. Well, I think it's that and me just being a generally emo, out of line, out of control person. My new crush is Shameless Maya who has encouraged me to think out of the box. So I've made a to-do list of things I have been wanting to do to brighten things up:
  • wear lipstick everyday, even when I am at home
  • paint each toe a different color
  • spike my morning tea
  • try something different with my hair
  • sign up for the Twerk class at Dance 411
  • go through my friend's list and let every dude I think his hot know
  • EMBRACE COLOR
  • get up the courage to get my eyebrows done
  • learn to walk in heels
  • kiss a stranger
  • experiment with coloring my bottom lids
  • incorporate dance in my day daily
I will let you know how it goes, lol. Fingers crossed.