Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Dress Stress

I have gained weight, it's official.
A couple of weeks ago I ordered a dress from Torrid and sat in nearly unbarable anticipation, weighting for the dress to be delivered. It got here and it fit me like a wife beater. So I ordered another one, and this one fit me like a glove and not in a good way.
I can see how I gained weight. I pretty much quit going to the gym and resorted to snacking on cookies in my room while watching hours of TV. I guess I just thought that since I was already fat, there was some invisible cap on how fat I could get. Today, I was proven wrong.
So now, I fear that I will have to wear one of the boring dresses in my closet. Needless to say, I will be going to they gym in the moring, even though I will be cranky.

No comments: