Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Friend Dumped Dreams

I have not spoken to Brownie in ages.
He sent me a happy birthday text that was hella simple. Something like happy birthday, merry Christmas. This is weird when you consider that I used to talk to him like all the time and he hadn't answered any of my texts since Miami.
I can't remember if I blogged about Miami, but the long and short of it was that after an hour with me, his fiance assumed we had boned and went ballistic and threatened to leave him.
It was ugly.
So the other night I had a dream that is still with me. I am not sure if it was a dream or a nightmare.
I had a dream that my mom drove me to a Christmas party and it was work for me. I was trying to get interviews while I was there. Suddenly, it was time for the food, and I got in line to get a plate. And who was in front of me talking to a group of guys but Brownie.
"Nigga where have you been?!" I demanded.
And he went ham. He started screaming, "You are not my wife! You are not my wife!"
And I was like, "I know!"
But no one heard me and everyone was starring. He kept saying it. So I ran outside to go home, but my mom had left the car and gone inside too pee. That was the end of the dream.
I don't really want to know what it means, lol.