Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Jamal Harris

Yesterday I walked into CVS and saw a woman that I used to work with as a teen. I waived to her and she and the man in front of her waived back. I was confused, but immediately realized that the guy in front of her was Jamal Harris.
"Hi Jamal," I said flatly.
Jamal Harris is my LEAST favorite childhood bully. Outside of being mean and annoying, he was oversexed! He was 10 times more sexual than the average horny boy and got away with his nastiness because he was "cute."
Once a teenage Holly was sitting at the bus station and he walked up on her and flashed her his pubes.
This is what I thought as he had the AUDACITY to wave at me.
Men can be so brave, I wanted to claw his eyes out.
But one thing is for sure: if I am going to be running into childhood bullies from now on, I am going to need cuter clothes.