Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

More Boy Dreams

Okay, so I had another dream, lol. Needless to say, I have been having restless sleep.
I had a dream that it was after Quinny's wedding, and all the guests at the wedding were on a big coach bus. Quinny and his wife had invited everyone from the wedding on their honeymoon, and we were taking a bus to a hotel.
I was really, really excited to be hanging with my homies. I was having fun on the bus and sitting behind Quinny. I kept plucking him in the back of the head though, but he wouldn't turn around.
Anyway, we get to this big hotel on top of a hill when I realize that I don't have any money! For some reason, I assumed that Quinny was paying for every one's room. So I go to the hotel lady and she informs me that I had to pay for my room. I start begging my friends to let me stay in their rooms, but they were all like no. Even Amber said no, and she is one of my besties.
All I had was enough money to get back on the coach bus. The only person I knew would let me stay with them was Quinny, but I couldn't find him.
When I woke up from this dream, I was hella scared I was broke, lol, and felt panicked. I literally woke up and reached for my purse! I don't know if this dream was a commentary on my finances or friendship with Quinny. Weird.