Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

30 Days Shameless


So about two months ago, a co-worker introduced me to Shameless Maya on Youtube, and since then, I have become a huge fan. I ordered her tote bag and I am nearly camping out in front of the mailbox waiting on it. She is funny, she is pretty, she is awesome, and she said something in her LA Lookbook video that caught my attention. She said that about a year ago she started being shameless, and doing so changed her life. Hm, I feel that I am literally full of shame and it is doing nothing for me. So I am going to take a page out of Maya's book and kick it shameless. I am a fraidy cat though. I can't go shameless overnight. So I am going to try 30 days shameless, trying and doing things that I am too afraid to do now. I shall keep you posted. I'm gonna do me boo!