Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Brytni Talks Beauty

If actress Brytni Sarpy looks familiar to you, it may be from her previous work on Disney. Today, this natural beauty is the newest star on super soap General Hospital. She was able to take time off the set to speak with me about her new character and cosmetic tips.
TheBGInTheCity: Tell me about your new role as Valerie.
Brytni: Valerie is the newest addition to the legendary Spencer family. She is definitely a Spencer through and through; tough and passionate.
TheBGInTheCity: What is your biggest beauty secret?
Brytni: Drinking water. I don't particularly like water, but when I'm on my water game, my skin looks better and my hair grows.
TheBGInTheCity: What are some of your favorite beauty products?
Brytni: I use the Enzo Milano Wand to reinforce my curls. I also use Dior mascara and Oribe shampoo and conditioner. 
TheBGInTheCity: What is your favorite feature? 
Brytni: My eyes. I get a lot of compliments on them and they are fun to play around with. I love doing a smokey eye. Adjusting my eye makeup colors makes my eye color change. 
TheBGInTheCity: How can we follow you on social media? 
Brytni: I am @_brytni on Twitter and @brytni on IG. 

No comments: