Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Not So Dirty 30: The Texting Tools

I think that its time that we create some rules for texting between the sexes. I apologize if there are some already in circulation, but they definitely haven't made their way to the men I talk to. Here are a few rules to nibble on, inspired by what I have dealt with these past two weeks:
1. When a girl texts you a standard wyd text, that is not license for you to send her a topless photo of you in pajama pants.😞
2. If you haven't talked to a girl in OVER A YEAR, there is no need to text her ever again, even if your girlfriend has dumped you and there is no one else to text.
3. Texting a girl that you want to go on a date with her....to her own house...at midnight is a clear sign that you are not seriously  interested. Do not text her a confused emoticon when she does not reply.
4. And with that in mind, use your words. How are 7 different yellow faces in a row supposed to communicate to me that you had a bad day at work and will hit me back after watching Boodocks on Netflix?

Again, these are just a few rules to consider.

No comments: