Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

Jessica Robertson Lip Gloss Collection

As you all know, I am always on the look out for new lip colors to share with you and I am so excited to tell you about these lip glosses from the Jessica Robertson Collection. 
They are available in six colors: Cherry Red, Berry, Nude, Peach Mango, Iced Mocha and Cotton Candy and are $7 a piece. This may seem a little steep, but the glosses come in  large tubes that hold enough gloss to carry you through many applications this summer.
These glosses went on smooth and really made my lips pop! They also smell really good☺ My favorite color is Cherry Red, but all the colors stand out on their own. They are what I like to call "color essentials", or the perfect go-to shades to transcend all of your outfits and occassions for summer. 
To view all the of the Jessica Robertson products and to get more info on the lip gloss, go to DrSunRX.com. 

No comments: