Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Review: Outer Spice

I have high blood pressure which stinks! I have to take meds and avoid as much salt as possible. This is not only difficult, but it also make making well-seasoned food a challenge. That is why I am so happy that I have tried Outer Spice. They specialize in make low and no sodium seasonings.

I usually don't like spice on my food. It upsets my stomach. Outer Spice Spicy is great because it doesn't smother your food on spice. It just gives it a little kick. 

I am a huge fan of the Outer Spice Original seasonings, my favorite being the one with the Himalayan Salt (because I am not supposed to have it). They bring the flavor out in the foot instead of taking it over. 

Each seasoning is $7.99 and can be purchased at OutSpiceIt.com. These seasonings are perfect, even if you are not hypertensive. Try them, and I know you will love them as I do! 

No comments: