Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Falling Off the Wagon

I am embarrassed to say this, but again I have strayed off my exercise regimen.
If I hated going to the gym before, I really hate it now. I go to the gym and every person who started off when I did is now ready for their after picture I suck on hot wing bones in the locker room stall.
Man, I am so disappointed in myself. I was so excited when I first started out, you know? Going everyday and cutting back on my snacks. Now I am lucky to go twice a week, and the other day I every so fatty like went through two containers of Keeblers like water. Ug, I was so disgusted in myself. I know that I have gained. I am not sure, because I do not weigh myself, but last year, at the BET Awards, the seats were just a bit uncomfortable. This year, the arm rests were eating at my sides so bad that I was almost in tears by the second performance!
This asshole I went to middle school with, Jamal Harris, he said during summer school one year, "It's not hard to loose weight. Just stop eating." What a prick! If it was only that easy. Sadly, I had guessed it was that easy myself.
Starting out, I thought I was different than the other large people working out around me. I figured it was all mental and I could kick the fat like a bad cold. Please. I have no self control! I give into all my cravings. I want to eat all the time, even when I am not hungry. This whole weight loss journey is starting to look hopeless. Man, this is depressing. I wish I had some ice cream.

1 comment:

cellotlhicks said...

Eating is the hard part for me as well. You gotta keep yourself accountable. This REALLY hleps me with that:
http://caloriecount.about.com
You can learn so much.