Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lost in Atlanta

I just wanted to ask a question: what I am doing with my life?
I wanted to ask you all, because I clearly don't know.
What I do know is that at one point I had goals for myself; strong, serious goals for myself. But these goals were too high. You know, the TV-created, pretty goals that are created in the safety and security of collegiate settings? So once I graduated and my bubble was ever so politely busted, I created more suitable, doable goals that would eventually get me where I want to be, but they have slowly but surely become plaque in my memory banks. The real world has bitch slapped me folks, and left me standing in the middle of downtown in an easy fitting yet stylish ensemble, with my hands in the air!
Blame it on the economy. Blame it on the confidence I have within myself. Hell, you can even blame it on the alcohol. But at three months shy of my 25th birthday, I feel totally and utterly defeated. De-feat-ed!
Man, just writing that took a lot out of me. I'm going to bed.

No comments: