Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Review: St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub and Intensive Healing Body Lotion


As I skid on the banana peel closer to 30, I have been warned to take better care of my skin. I have never really had to deal with breakouts, but I can't tell you how many people have told me that I need to start exfoliating. St. Ives has this amazing Blemish Control Apricot Scrub that left my skin feeling the softest that I have ever felt it. For some reason, I have had a phobia in the past of using scrubs on my face. I don't know what I thought would happen, but I can't imagine going forward without using this product. It smells so good, and you know what a sucker I am for smell goods.
With that being said, the St. Ives Intensive Healing lotion doesn't really have a scent, but it is great for me because I get super itchy and dry during the winter. After my shower, it left my skin even more hydrated than the cocoa butter lotion that I am currently using, and I didn't have to reapply throughout the day. But if you are one for scents, St. Ives has tons of options. Take a gander at their whole collection at the St. Ives website.