Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Love List 2013

I have fallen in love with so many people and things this year! I thought I would share with you the Top 12 loves of my heart for 2013:
  1. Mimi G. Style: Mimi G. is the absolute cutest and she makes her own clothes. If only I could do with a needle and thread the things that this woman can! Dresses, coats, skirts- name it and this woman can stitch it!
  2. Black&SexyTV: I don't have a TV, but I don't care. I live for the Black&Sexy Youtube channel and their shows: RoomieLoverFriends, Hello Cupid, That Guy, The Couple, Yellow, and Minute Man. You MUST check them out and drop some money in their collection plate- they pay out of pocket for their own production.
  3. Nevo Shampoo and Conditioner: This shampoo and conditioner were gifted to me, and I have no idea where to purchase it in Atlanta. I'm going to cry when I run out! It leaves my hair so soft and manageable. If you knew my hair you would understand how remarkable that is.
  4. Orange is the New Black: I finished off this Netflix original series in one day, and I dare you not to. By now, everyone is on the Orange is the New Black train, but if you have not seen it, you must. Who knew a women's prison could be so action packed?
  5. Shameless Maya: She is beautiful, she is hilarious, she is Shameless Maya and I am in girl love. This Youtuber can apply makeup like you won't believe. I watch her videos with a dropped jaw. She does things I would never do like glue down her eyebrows. Yes, glue! Check her out on Youtube and support her like I did and purchase her Do You Boo bag.
  6. Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil: The name says it all. I am OBSESSED with this oil. I put it on my hair and on my skin. It smells so good, and it keeps my incredibly dry skin more hydrated than lotion. Love. It.
  7. Feel Good by The Internet: Talk about an album you can listen to the whole way through. It really is a feel good body of work. Not many people have heard of this band, headed by Syd the Kyd of Odd Future, but you MUST check them out.
  8. It's My Raye Raye: Yes, I am a fan of Youtube tutorials, you got me. A new 'tuber favorite of mine is It's My Raye Raye. At first, I began watching her to see if I could get some hair tips, but now I love her for her makeup tips. Her videos are the cutest. My heart does a little dance when she posts something new.
  9. Because the Internet by Childish Gambino: This album just recently came out, but it is pretty much all I listen to on Spotify. Each Childish Gambino album gets better. I didn't think I could like anything more than the Royalty Mixtape. I was wrong.
  10. Erica Fae: The other Wednesday I tweeted that Erica Fae was my WCW and she retweeted it. I almost died! She makes the best look book videos and even does mixtapes. She also can rock a lipstick like you won't believe.
  11. NYX: I am in love with all things NYX. NYX Cosmetics has been around forever, but for some reason I had never used them. I am now in love with their Twistable Lip Colors. Amazing!
  12. BITE Beauty: When I lost my BITE red lipstick, I actually cried. With it on, I looked like I belonged in a magazine, I kid you not! Their lipsticks are my favorite BITE products.