Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Emotional Owie

It's cold and I'm lonely and my phone is broken (when I call people or when they call me they can't hear me on the other end) so I texted Faux Mega just to have something to do. The text read, "Yo."
He texts back. "What up! Who is this?"
Ouch! He erased my number? Yikes!
So I text. "Did you get a new phone?"
His response, "No..."
I then ask, "What are you doing?"
He says, "Watching the game. U?" He has no idea who is texting.
I put my phone down. There is nothing left to say I guess. I am quite ashamed in myself for soliciting the company of a man that so blatantly disrespected me and ignited something in myself that made me feel cool with disrespecting myself because he was cute. But hey, I take full responsibility. Such is the reality of a lonely, desperate girl. Peace on that.

No comments: