Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Winter Man

No gifts under the tree for me this year everybody. All I really want is a Winter Man.
I am cold. I am lonely. My self esteem is pretty much depleted. And most horrifically, I am broke. I want a nice guy that I can snugglebug with for the season that wouldn't mind coming to visit me...a Papa John's box in hand. And we would only have good clean fun, consisting of him telling me shirtless how smart and pretty and desirable I am. Ugh! My mouth is watering!
I know, I know, I have to tread lightly here. Last time I went fishing for guys, I got a a dude who went back to his girl and an asshole. A very attractive asshole. And yes, I am aware that it was not that long ago that I told you all that I was swearing off men. But I want some attention! Some clean, sweet, kind, no expectations of nastiness attached attention! And I really want to go see Black Swan, so if I could find a boy today and be at the theatre tomorrow, that would be awesome.
Everyone cross your fingers!

No comments: