Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Raw and Vegan

So earlier this week, Dorothy came to visit me, and, to say that she has a STRICT diet is putting it mildly. This year, I am not going to make any resolutions because I will definitely break them. But I do want to start eating better. So, I went with her to a raw food restaurant. That is basically raw food dressed up to look like regular food. I have to say, the raw lasagna was cool and so were the nachos, but the raw pancakes were a complete bust! They tasted like wet paper. But my favorite of all the meals was the vegan lasagna, mac and cheese, and broccoli that we got from this vegan spot downtown. It was rich and yummy, even though Dorothy said that I only like it because of the noodles. True dat, I do like noodles. Hopefully that last week of eating will point me in the right direction f0r the upcoming year.

No comments: