Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Party Pooper

Connie and I had decided two months ago that we wanted to have a New Years Eve shindig. I shouldn't have committed to it then, I know, but I did. It sounded like a good idea and a lot of fun and I thought that it wouldn't be that huge of a financial stress.
Fast forward to today.
There is NO WAY THAT I CAN FINANCIALLY CONTRIBUTE TO THIS AFFAIR AT ALL!
I had to get a new phone and AT&T charged me some random $60 fee that they can not justify that they claim will go away. I get the feeling it won't, and if it doesn't, I don't know what I am going to do about food for the rest of the month, forget feeding 20 people I don't know or like that much.
And yes, I told Connie this, but she is not hearing me. She is like, "OK, just put in $100 or $50."
Assuming that AT&T doesn't screw me, I have less than that to feed myself for the month.
Sigh. I smell a disaster a'brewin'.

No comments: