Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hell Week

I have wanted to reach out to Dreads so bad that I want to scream!

I'm not even sure what I would say if I called him and he answered, but I would really like to hear his voice. I would really like to hang out with him.

So basically, I feel stupid because I practically fell for a man that I only knew for three days. I feel dumb because I was so taken by kind words, irregardless of the fact that he was hitched.

A few days ago was the worst day of all. I Googled his wife and saw that she is like this adorable amazing lady. I had never felt so sorry for myself like ever in life, and I have done some dumb shit in 26 years.

I think that I am getting better though. I can listen to my Youtube playlists again. But at night especially, I feel really, really lonely and pathetic. I would sleep all day if I didn't have so much work to do.

P says that it gets better after a month or so. I hope he is right.

No comments: