Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

7 Up Strikes Again

So this morning I get a phone call at the crack of dawn form a withheld number from a man claiming to want to know if I will allow him to, "Beat that *&%ssy up?"
I hang up, and he calls back again. I don't answer.
I am about 95% sure that this is 7 Up, the loser soda truck driver that sent me a wiener pic.
The other day, a guy calls me and tells me he wants to take me out, but I didn't know who he is. I asked if he was 7 Up, but he said no. I doubt it, because I don't give my number out like that.
I don't want to change my 504 number, because it is my last little connection to New Orleans, but I may have to think about it if he keeps calling me early in the morning. This is like the 4th time this has happened. I will keep you posted.

No comments: