Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sorta Beau...Oh Brother

So right after the devastation of Dreads, here comes Sorta.
Sigh.
It isn't that I don't want to talk to him, I just don't have the energy.
In the mental state I am in, I wouldn't be hurt if I never had to talk to a man romantically again.
But here comes Sorta, out of nowhere, just now, talking about how he misses me and wanted to start talking again.
Fantasia did an interview where she said she tried to hack herself because she was tired of men's bullshit. I hear that.
There was a time that I thought that Sorta was gonna be my man. I was really into him and really open and honest with him and he repaid me by having a baby with some club girl while talking to me! And even then, a stupid Holly was still willing to talk to him. And he repaid me by cutting me off and, within the past two years, dropping in and out of my life when he felt like it.
His side of the story: he had stuff to work out, didn't want to hurt me, blah, blah, blah.
I kind of believe him. I want to believe him. He said he wasn't asking anything of me. I wouldn't mind being his friend again and I did miss him. But right now, I am so frazzled from Dreads and work and life that I just want to crawl into a man-free whole at the end of the planet.
I told him I had to clear my head and I would call him back. I don't know. Wish I did.

No comments: