Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Review: Belli Fresh Stat Pre-Treatment Scrub and Anti-Blemish Facial Wash

Most of you know that I can be a bit of a facial wash phobe. I can't say that I know why. But when I found out that Belli had cool ingredients like cucumber, peppermint, and green tea, I had to try it! 
I started off with the Fresh Start Pre- Treatment Scrub. The scrub is light and isn't abrasive and scratchy. It does tingle a bit but don't worry. I'd just the peppermint. 
After the scrub, I then moved on to the Anti-Blemish Facial Wash which felt sooo cool on my face. And the plus: it smelled really good.  I washed my face after application, but you can leave on for 5 minutes as a mask. 

Both products are paraben-free and allergy tested. This is great for me because I have sensitive skin. I also washed each product off with cold water, which was like a happy dance for my face. 
The end result is my face looking brighter and feeling VERY soft:) I will totally be using again. Get your products today at Ulta.com. 

No comments: