Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Giving Me Life 6: Quest Protein Chips

I am a HORRIBLE snacker. I snack on all the wrong, greasy, salty, over-sweetened stuff that may taste delicious, but leaves me feeling gross with no energy. So I was super excited to receive these Quest Protein Chips because one, I love chips and two, I was eager to taste a healthier version of my favorite munchy.
What I like about the Quest Protein Chips is the crunch. There is no oily aftertaste like with regular potato chips, but the crunch is so satisfying. The chips are also well-seasoned, not what you would expect from an alternative chip. My favorite was the BBQ flavored. This flavor, to me, could compete the best with regular potato chips.
I am a health food naysayer, but I am very happy that I tried these chips. You would not have been able to sell me on this before, but there is such a thing as a snack being able to be good and more healthy at the same time. I would TOTALLY eat these again.
Want to learn more about the Quest Protein Chips? Click here.
 

No comments: