Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

I Heart Lauren Conrad: Paper Crown x LC Lauren Conrad

Those closest to me know what a deep, huge fan I am of Lauren Conrad. I loved her on The Hills. She was so ambitious and such a good friend to everybody. I am sure that we live totally different lives but I have to say, I connected to her. She was nice and loyal and wore really cute clothes. I even bought the books she wrote after she left the show. I am a total Lauren Conrad supporter.
These are my favorite looks from Lauren's fall Paper Crown Collection. OMG, the pieces are adorable! I am super sad because they do not come in plus sizes and I want the Blaire Coat, featured in the first look. From my mouth to Lauren's ears on expanding the sizes;)
                                      
Right now, LC Lauren Conrad accessories are marketed down on Kohls.com. I am in love because I love studs as you know, and there is an array of studs in this collection, along with really cute statement necklaces and shoes. 
Aw, LC. It feels like just yesterday you were an intern at People's Revolution. Now you have your own collections and books and really amazing eye liner application skills. May your ambition rub off on me, lol. Find more out about the collections at the links below:
 

No comments: