Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

Review: Honey Pot 100% Natural Daily Feminine Wash


TMI story: I am not a fan of feminine wash. As a senior in high school, I tried a very popular wash to feel like a grown up and it was a DISASTER! That was 11 years ago, and I hadn't tried a feminine wash again until I came across Honey Pot 100% Natural Daily Feminine Wash. 

First off, the wash I tried was lavender scented, which I love, and it is made with organic and vegan ingredients, which is awesome! Because no woman wants to introduce unhealthy ingredients to their...honey pot, lol. 

The wash is also very light and rinses well without leaving behind residue. And, because it is made with great components, it is safe for pregnant women and young users.

Although I went into trying Honey Pot traumatized from my horrible high school experience, I can see myself continuing to use Honey Pot. It didn't irritate me, smells great, and I felt very clean after using it ( TMI I know!)

For more info on Honey Pot, visit TheHoneyPot.co. 

No comments: