Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Review: John Masters Organics Spearmint & Meadowsweet Scalp Stimulating Shampoo and Green Tea Calendula Leave-In Conditioning Midst

If you have not heard of John Masters, where have you been? They make amazing hair products, and I was lucky enough to get to sample their Spearmint & Meadowsweet Scalp Stimulating Shampoo and the Green Tea & Calendula  Leave-In Conditioning Midst.

The shampoo is like a spa day for your scalp! It is so refreshing and tingles lightly.  I felt like I was getting a scalp massage as I washed my hair. 

After I shampooed, I sprayed on the midst and went on to twist my hair. Like the shampoo, I love the smell, and the midst made my hair easy to manage and helped to detangle my hair as I twisted. 
 
John Masters has an array of products that help to resolve numerous hair issues. Want to learn more? Click here.

No comments: