Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Butter Love: Nubian Heritage Shea Butter

As  you know, when it comes to my body (and for some reason, not my face) I have the driest skin ever! I am constantly experimenting with butters and lotions to find a product that I won't have to continue to apply throughout the day. Sigh, you have no idea how many times I have hydrated my skin from head to toe only to go out in public and find that my legs and hands are so dry that they look white! Then these three little butters by Nubian Heritage came into my life and saved it.
These butters are perfect. I don't know how else to explain them.
Goat's Milk and Chai: An earthy, deep, sweet aroma with a flaky consistency.
Honey and Black Seed Oil: A strong, natural smell of honey with a buttery consistency that melts into the skin,
Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver: Sweet, almost candy-like scent that is smooth and light on the skin.
The Goat's Milk and Chai was the oiliest one for me, so I will be using it in the colder months and when I get out of the pool. The other two are perfect all year long. All three are fragrant enough to wear not wear with added fragrances. The butters are also anti-inflammatory for those of you with sensitive skin. And, just incase you didn't know, Nubian Heritage has a whole collection of everything from soaps to lotions. You can find more out about them here.

No comments: