Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Review: Messy Beautiful Love

Let me first say that if I would have known that Messy Beautiful Love was written from a spiritual standpoint, I probably would not have read it. This would have been a great distevice to myself. 
In the book, author Darlene Schacht answers questions and advices about a wife's role in marriage. As an unmarried reader, you would probably assume that the book had nothing to to offer me, but you would be wrong. Yes, this book is about marriage and how wives can heal, maintain, and sustain their unions. However, I found the book educational, explaining things about marriage I have always wanted answers on. These tips were priceless, seeing that I one day hope to tie the knot. But most importantly, Schacht offers biblically backed pointers on how to be a better woman in general. This backsliding Christian found her words to be a cool, tall glass of iced tea for my thirsty soul. 

No comments: