Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Review: ON Powered Refreshment

Energy drinks have never really been my thing. My brother drinks them like they are going out of style. To me, they have always tasted like salt water. But ON Powered Refreshment is different. Not only does it have flavor, but it actually gives you energy.
Whenever anything claims to give you energy, I am skeptical. Nothing other than sleep has every energized me. But not only does ON energize you, it does so as naturally as possible. There is very little sugar and caffeine, using B Vitamins to give you a boost. And it doesn't pick you up and then drop you or give you jitters. I felt alert all day. This us a big deal for a woman that is ready for a bps after she wakes up, lol!

My favorite flavor was Raspberry Limeade, but they are all delish. Find out more info on On at OnBeverages.com.



No comments: