Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

The Terrible 29s 6: Savage Life

All this paper chasin' really has turned me to a savage.
Once upon a time, when I had a sad but livable income, I had hobbies. I liked to watch Netflix, shop online, and sleep.
There is no time to sleep now. When you are broke with bills and a broken NEW computer, trying to pave your way in life, there is no time for anything else but consistently looking for and carving out the next opportunity. And may I just say...IT IS EXHAUSTING and HARD.
I used to laugh a lot, but I really don't think anything can be funny again until I have become a complete success. I even forgot to volunteer last Saturday which hurts me deeply. I have been volunteering for the past 5 years every other Saturday with the same organization!
I'm getting forgetful, but until I can comfortably call myself a successful business woman/owner, I feel like everything but numbers and business plans is erased from my mind without permission.
Sigh, #savagelife #brokegirlsbelike #Imahustlaskaboutme


No comments: