Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

New Love: Sabika

I have a new love everyone: Sabika Jewelry. Seeing that I wear a lot of solid pieces, I am always on the hunt for eye-catching statement pieces, especially necklaces, to breathe a little life into my plain wardrobe. When I received this stunning choker, the Edition After Five Sabika Miami Choker, I could feel my wardrobe do a collective sigh of relief. With this gorgeous piece, my fall looks definitely won't be boring. 
Every line in the Sabika Collection is part of a different story. My choker was a part of story 16 entitled "After Five." The Jet Nut Swarovski Stone is the highlight of the piece, bringing the colors and shapes of the necklace together. And yes, it would generally be paired with evening attire, but I will have fun wearing it as the highlight of my more casual outfits. 
Not the biggest fan of my stunning choker? It's okay because Sabika has 18 stories in their Fall/Winter Collection with an array of necklaces, bracelets, earrings and chokers that are sure to fit your taste. Visit Sabika-Jewelry.com to take a look at their other amazing statement pieces. 

No comments: