Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Brownie Says...

Brownie says that I am not ready for a relationship because I am selfish.
How did he come to this?
Well, it started when I confessed to him that I can't stand it when men cry! In my opinion, if a man is going to cry openly to me, he might as well cut off his testes and give them to me. I told him about the night Sorta Beau cried because he found out his baby wasn't his. I was so uncomfortable, that, as he balled, I was brainstorming ways to hang up. Of course, there are exceptions. Parents dying, severe burns, a new HIV diagnosis. Outside of that, I would prefer if you dry your eyes guys and cry in the privacy of your room, where I am not present.
That led us to talk about talking about your problems to your partner. Not a favorite of mine either. If I am working hard to create a carefree, fun, relaxing home environment for us, why would you bring in bullish from the outside world to make our house all tense? Go back to whoever or whatever made you mad and fix it, and in return, I will not make you listen to my issues.
In short, Brownie doesn't agree.
He believes men and women should be friends in a relationship. I believe I have enough friends that give me stress, and my man should be someone I can chill with, not an additional problem.
Brownies conclusion: I am immature and should not embark on a relationship as of yet. I don't get where he is coming from.

No comments: