Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Curious and Holly Sittin' In a Tree?

Curious called me the other day and told me that he wants me to be his girlfriend.
OK.
And I was all like, we don't even know each other! We have never met.
He said he knows all he needs to know about me.
I asked him my last name. He didn't know it.
I told him he was rushing things. He disagreed. I asked him if he was lonely. He said no. I told him I am, but I still want to make a level-headed decision. He said he respected that.
I expressed to him that we need to meet up and actually hang out. We may not even like each other after we hang out. He agreed. We will soon be comparing schedules to see when the best time is.
This whole thing is weird to me. All this time I have wanted someone to really like me, and one seems to really like me genuinely, and I don't get it. I guess the best way to put it is that it's foreign to me. It feels...off.
Funny, I can tell when someone is running game on my friends. Not sure when someone may or may not be running game on me.

No comments: