Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Taxed Out

Can I whine for a sec?
I HATE TAX TIME!
I don't even understand why I have to participate in this ish! I don't make any money! It's not like the economy will collapse if I don't file! I hate going to those free ghetto spots where people get into fights over who's next with the ONE tax agent. I hate that my return is always too small to get anything cool. I wouldn't file at all if I wasn't scared I would end up like Ron Isley. Ugh, tomorrow, I have to go sit amongst my ghetto brethren, waiting to be mocked by some tax dweeb who is going to impatiently ask me questions that I do not know the answer to.
WHY ME?!
Why can't I ever have a ton of money to have some nerd do this ish for me?! Why, why, why? I am going to be so scared of losing my spot in line that I won't even be able to pee...or eat?! I wish that Ghost Writer could do this for me. Man, I am soooo annoyed.

No comments: