Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Curious Schedule

Friday, April 2- 12:27am: Curious texts me "Are you free to talk?" I would have been, had I been awake.
Saturday, April 3- 6:58am: Curious texts me "Are u up?" I think we know the answer to that. Sometime later that day, I call him. Sent to his voice mail message which is that annoying Drake and Timbaland song. That night, he texts me "Are you free?" I call him, I get Drake.
Easter- 2:08am: Texts "U up?" I actually am. I text him to call me. He doesn't.
Easter-3:17pm: As I relax after church receive text "Wat are u doin sexy?" I tell him nothing and ask him what he is doing in a text. No response.
Tuesday, April 6- 12:15am: "Call me" he texts. Don't like the demanding tone, so I don't.
Wednesday, April 7-6:37pm: "Wat are u doin bay?" I tell him in a text that I am just surfing the net. He texts "Wen can I talk to u i miss u its been so long?" I let him know that I am not that busy and he can call me, suspicious that he just wants phone sex. Find myself wanting to talk to him while being annoyed with him for this texting bullshit. His response: "Why don't you call me anymore?" At this moment I am over this phone tag nonsense and continue to talk to my friend Fran, enjoying a fun conversation. I text him that I was calling him and was getting Drake. I am secretly excited that he chucked Drake for his own voice.
Wednesday, April 7- 6:55pm: "I'm on my way home im gon call u na min" I don't believe him and don't really want to talk to him anyway. Enjoying Frances. I don't expect him to call. He doesn't.

No comments: