Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Calling Off Batin'

So I have decided recently that I am going to stop masturbating. Wish I would have never learned. A friend told me that I was wasting my essence...whatever that means. But I didn't like the way that sounded. Apparently, I should be saving this "essence" for my husband. Sorry, didn't know. Since 12, shutter to think of how much essence I have wasted.
The consequences? Well, I have less energy, which I honestly didn't think was possible. I am hyped up right now on Minute Maid and Swiss Rolls. Out of 10, my motivation is at about a 3. To add insult to injury, I recently obtained the newest Trey Songz CD, which has had me in a horny induced stupor for the past 48 hours. I finally found the will power to turn it off, but I am now listening to Raymond v. Raymond, which may actually be worst. I. Want. To. Smash. Sorry guys. I know you all have had it with my consistant TMI. But seeing that I have called off 'batin', I don't have the energy to formulate a lie that may be easier for you all to swollow.
On top of this, boy I went on date with won't come over and hold me. He has to work or something bogus. I need human contact...that isn't me!
I am only a week or so in, but I get the feeling that this is going to be a very dark, exhausting, long journey. As usual, I promise to keep you posted.

No comments: