Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Return of Gregory Hines

So, most of you should remember when I told you that there was something in our attic. The Orkin man came out and said that it was mice. So Connie, being the soldier that she is, went into the attic and laid some traps. So for a week, everything was everything.
But now it is worst.
I was just in the bathroom and it sounded like a bear was in the attic doing a step routine with a
Transformer! I literally ran from the bathroom to my room.
I. Am. Scared. I don't know what the Hell is up there! I can't even imagine what is up there. I am hoping that it's something harmless like a tap dancing homeless dude and not what I think it is, which is demons. I feel like I am in the plot of a scary movie and, if you've ever noticed, neither Black people nor fatties ever make it to the end of thrillers.

No comments: