Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Gym Grim

I have been eating lately like food is going out of style, and, seeing that I am already....well...MORBIDLY OBESE, this may not be a good idea.
As many of you know, I recently moved, and I am in a pickle now because my old gym in nowhere close to my new house. The gym that is close to my house is a RENOWNED meet market for buff sexy people. It was hard enough for me to work out in front of the housewives and old people at my old gym. But something has to be done. I feel lazy and sluggish and gross. Plus, the gym is still zapping my membership fees out of my account on the 1st of the month like clockwork.
I know that I am just being lazy, but geez. I don't feel like getting on the bus, getting off, walking to the gym, working out, getting musty, getting back on the bus, and coming home. It just sounds like so much, sigh. But, evaluating my thighs, I think it is something that MUST be done. And if you knew how many pizza boxes have come across this room this month, you would agree.

No comments: