Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dear Boys

Dear Boys,
Listen, I know that you are busy doing absolutely nothing most of the time. And far be it for me to interrupt, but do me a fav OK babes: if we are sending each other a steady stream of texts back and forth, don't just stop abruptly. It's rude and it's whack and it's annoying because I'm thinking, Hey, did I say something to piss this dude off? When it reality, you are just getting high or taking a nap or just being a douche. So now my day is blown, contemplating a problem that may not even exist, sitting by my phone brain dead looking like an idiot, just for you to text me back right where we left off three days later like all is well. Texting is cool, so don't make it bad by being a tool. Thanks!
XOXOX With Annoyance,
Holly

No comments: