Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sleep Deprived

I can't sleep.
It is exactly 4:30 am in L.A. and I can not get to sleep. I am up, listening to bounce music on Youtube. In Atlanta, I would be awake already, making breakfast. But that is not why I can not sleep. I can't sleep because, as usual, I am being a hater.
Something really, really good just happened to my friend. Something good concerning her career. And, as usual, instead of being happy, I am pissed off and depressed.
Why? Well, it seems that people work half as hard as I do with their careers and they are taking off! I work for a place that I love, but they pay me so poorly that I may have to get a second job at like Wal-Mart or something just to pay my bills!
I am so annoyed.
But try to sleep I must do. I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow.

No comments: